Pets Need Massage Therapy Too
“How To Work Through Those Kinks.”
Presented by Laura Arseneau, certified pet massage practitioner
Laura is certified in canine massage and bach flower remedies. She started her practice over a year ago and offers a mobile service to pet owners in the Niagara region. On April. 11th Laura spoke about the benefits of pet massage, followed by a demonstration on 4 basic strokes you as a owner can do to help your pet at home.
Benefits of massage include:
- support of orthopedic conditions like arthritis
- improved flexibility and range of motion
- improves healing time after surgery
- help rehabilitate rescued pets
- decreases anxiety
- renews energy and pleasure in life.
“…who knew there were so many simple steps to give your pet relief!”
“…enjoyed this talk! Laura and ‘Desi’ were a great addition to the speaker series”